We promise to
make you smile
In a day and age where quality online products are few and far between, we want to set your mind at ease. So, here’s our promise: Get results with no hidden costs – simple!
- Be 100% sure that remote orthodontic treatment using invisible aligners can improve your smile after your case has been approved by a dentist through the e-consultation process
- As long as you follow the instructions given you won’t have to pay more if new dental impressions are needed [other companies typically charge half of the cost again)
Lost & Broken Aligner Replacement
- Accidents happen! In case you break or lose an aligner during treatment, your assigned dentist will evaluate your tooth position and, if necessary, you may receive a replacement aligner for free [other companies typically charge 99€ per replacement aligner]
- Check out the Guarantees T&Cs for more information on replacement aligners
Results Agreement Guarantee
- Your smile simulation and full report show your personal, clinically attainable results before even starting treatment. That way, you’ll know exactly where your teeth straightening journey will take you before committing.
- Receive up to 5 months treatment extension at no extra cost [Other companies typically charge a minimum of 400€ per refinement course].
Extended Guarantee After Treatment
- Join the Maintainer Plan to extend your guarantee after treatment and keep straight teeth for life [Read more about the Maintainer Plan here]
- Choose the Basic or Premium plan and receive fresh retainers annually. Plans start from 179€ - that’s 44.75€ per retainer, where clinics typically charge 179€+ per retainer! Finance plans available for UK residents.
- All Straight Teeth Direct™ guarantees are subject to a fair use policy
The impressions guarantee is valid when you follow the instructions given to you in the form of a manual, tutorial video and through your secure account, including the return instructions. You will be asked to share photos of your
impression attempts for a dentist to review them before completing the following ones. This is an essential condition for the guarantee to be applied should new impressions be needed.
You will be given extra kits or offered a 3D scan (if applicable in your location), in case the first impressions were not good enough as long as you have followed all of the instructions and shared photos of your attempts.
In case the instructions were not followed correctly, a small fee of 40€ will be charged to contribute towards the cost of new kit and shipping.
The Lost & Broken Aligner Replacement Guarantee applies to individual aligners and for a maximum of 3 aligners within a 6 month period. This is applicable only for aligners that you should currently be wearing according to your
treatment plan, not past or future aligners.
Should you wish to have extra aligners and replacements of past or future aligners, there will be a cost of 99€ per aligner to produce.
If your aligner is broken, you must send a picture via your secure account.
Depending on your progress, which will be reviewed by the clinical team, you will be advised either to wear your most recent aligner (the aligner number before the lost/broken one) while waiting for a replacement, or, if your progress is satisfactory, you may be able to move on to the next aligner number without waiting for a replacement.
There is no general solution for all cases, so make sure to let us know via your app account as soon as you lose/break your aligner, and you will be given advice.
The Lost and Broken guarantee applies exclusively to aligners during treatment and does not apply to retainers which mark the end of the treatment and service on one or both arches. The complimentary set of retainers included in the treatment is guaranteed against breakage from normal use for 14 days after receipt (similar to the length of time you would use your aligners). To activate this guarantee, you must send us a picture clearly showing the broken retainer. If the retainer breaks after use (more than 14 days), it is no longer covered by the breakage guarantee. Retainers are designed for nightly use, and are not intended as a replacement for a teeth grinding splint / bruxism treatment / to withstand excessive pressure, which requires a thicker appliance.
Results Agreement Guarantee applies if the aligners are used exactly as instructed in your individual treatment plan, i.e. wearing them for the full 22 hours a day, for the duration recommended (2 to 4 weeks), and completing all your virtual aligner reviews.
Wearing each aligner for less than the time period prescribed in your treatment plan or as specifically indicated by your assigned dentist invalidates the guarantee, as the aligners will not have enough time to result in the required movement.
Not wearing the aligners in the prescribed sequence for longer than 8 weeks also invalidates the guarantees attached to your results agreement.
The above steps are key to guaranteeing visibly straighter teeth, and if you miss any of these steps, the guarantee will no longer apply.
The guarantee will also be void if you alter your tooth shape during the treatment through a dental procedure. This is why our clinical board recommends all dental procedures to be done before the start of the treatment or after completion, and you should ensure you're dentally healthy before considering treatment.
If, despite following all instructions outlined in your personal plan, your teeth do not respond to the aligners as predicted during your treatment (due to your dental structure and individual biological response), and you do not have visibly straighter teeth by the end of your treatment, you may be eligible to receive up to 5 months worth of refinement aligners. Additional refinements rounds will be charged 399€ and will cover up to 3 months worth of aligners. This is subject to individual assessment and clinical review for possible movement, if a limit has been reached then more movement may not be possible.
Asymmetries of tooth shape, jaw position and tooth colour all influence the subjective aesthetic perception of your smile. Everybody has different teeth, which is why you receive a full 3D smile simulation and comprehensive treatment plan, in which your individual best outcome is explained and depicted at length. This informs you on the clinical results attainable in your specific case, which depend on your bone structure and how your teeth respond to the treatment.
It is important to note that biological factors, such as tooth thickness, can limit the tooth's responsiveness to treatment and ability to align in 100% accordance with the plan, a factor that cannot be detected or predicted at the treatment planning stage.
The Results Agreement Guarantee only applies if the best possible cosmetic orthodontic outcome in your specific case is not achieved, and does not include or cover variations to the plan based on tooth shape, reduced biological response or subjective aesthetic perception of your smile, or of what a perfect smile is.
Extended Guarantee After Treatment (optional and based on suitability)
Read more about the Maintainer Plan LEARN MORE