Straight Teeth Direct™
Free E-Consultation – Terms
By submitting my free e-consultation pictures and answers I acknowledge that:
1. I am an adult aged 18 or above. If I am a minor (aged 16 to 18), a parent or guardian will complete the form on my behalf, as well as sign any future form or results agreements in my stead.
2. All pictures submitted are mine and all answers given are truthful to the best of my knowledge. I am intending to get a free opinion or try this service for personal use and not for business purposes or competitive research which would constitute a violation of Straight Teeth Direct’s terms.
3. I have visited a dentist within the past 6 to 12 months and confirm that I am dentally healthy. I will be recommended to provide a recent OPG x-ray or small tooth x-ray, as well as my BPE gum scores to prove the above. If I do not provide these documents I will sign a waiver to take full responsibility for my dental health or visit a dentist and undertake the treatments required to become dentally healthy and fit for orthodontic treatment.
4. A professional dentist will review my pictures and answers submitted in my free e-consultation, based on which I will receive an initial answer confirming or denying my suitability for further, remote cosmetic orthodontic treatment with Straight Teeth Direct™. If I am deemed suitable and wish to proceed, I will be required to provide dental impressions of my teeth or attend a 3D scan for detailed measurements.
5. I understand that this solution is for cosmetic teeth straightening, not functional / comprehensive orthodontics. This means remotely supervised cosmetic orthodontic treatment using invisible aligners is a method to attain cosmetic improvement in tooth alignment, and that the objective is to achieve a cosmetically improved smile. I recognise that teledentistry is not suitable for orthodontic perfection or severe orthodontic conditions, such as changes in jaw position or bite correction.
6. I understand that the success of my treatment and desired results are dependent on my ability to wear the aligners for 22 hours/day for a minimum of 2 consecutive weeks per set and to adhere to the directions prescribed in my Straight Teeth Plan, all provided by my assigned orthodontist. And I understand that there are individual biological limitations on tooth movement achievables.
7. Straight Teeth Direct advertises an average treatment duration of 5 to 9 months which is representative of the average cases treated and not applicable to my own case. I understand that the estimate given in my Straight Teeth Plan will be a prediction and my treatment may take longer depending on how my teeth respond to the treatment.
9. I have read the Terms applicable to any services or products received by me from Straight Teeth Direct Europe Limited. By submitting my free e-consultation pictures and answers I accept and acknowledge these Terms.
Straight Teeth Direct Europe Ltd is registered with the Data Protection Commissioner